Monday, August 25, 2008

Homework, Extracurriculum Activities, etc.







Homework starts to kick in. Elizabeth brings home every Friday a letter to us, telling us what she did during the week. We're supposed to write a letter back so she can read on Monday. Eddy made a book, titled "When I Was A Baby". So I was scrambling to find his baby pictures - our desktop that has all the pictures will be delivered tomorrow. Here're a few that I found from other sources.

There're a lot of after-school activities, but it seems that our kids are only interested in swimming. The school offers free music and string classes, but Elizabeth shows no interest in them. I'm wondering where she got that gene from.

Finally, I got kids accepted to Blue Dolphin, a parent-run swimming school on JIS Pattimura Campus. Both kids are in the intermediate class. Their first lesson is August 28. I'll take some pictures and upload them. These swimming classes are an addition to what is required by the school for PE class, which has a swimming component. I can't see our kids will become starts like Michael Phelps, but at least they'll learn styles.

1 comment:

Lan said...

Hi, the baby is very cute!! :)

lan is jogging (http://ms-ais.blogspot.com/)